MENU

------------------------------------------------------

Mapleville ~ Limonaid

And now.  A new kawmik!  I've been wanting to write something with a fresh cast of characters, with someone who is cute and with a lot of extra time on their hands.  Being up north, I ran into just the perfect group!  Unknowingly, I had wandered into Mapleville!

  Here are a couple of the first inhabitants I ran across.  I don't know their names yet, being that when I first saw them, they were busy selling Lemonade, so I'll just call them Mr. Beaver, and Mr. Loon.  Come on!  Let's see what happens!  I hope to see you around more!

~Mr. Fox



2 comments:

  1. heeeheheheheh! they could start selling yellow snow-cones instead ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Although, that might be taken the wrong way. ;)

    ReplyDelete