MENU

------------------------------------------------------

Soon and Mun ~The day the Sun and Moon traded places~

This is it! My newest comic!  It's my first kawmik that's 100% my own, from concept right through to the final product.  It's a story I came up with a while ago when I used to make up stories to tell the kids at night.  I also made up a story about how "nothing became everything". I might do a comic about that, if I can figure out how to... but for the Soon and Mun, this kawmik version of the story became totally different than the versions I told my kids because of the nature of comics.  Even so, I love what I ended up with!  It's colorful, and it's fun, and it's me and my kids!  So, please read and enjoy!






If you would like a printed version to have and to hold, or to share with others, I am giving you a little craft project!  This link   HERE    or the nice alternate title page below are links to a PDF for you to download.  You can print it out on your home printer, and make the comic yourself!  Yayy!!  And it's complete with instructions on Page A, which stands for Awesome!
But then, if that just sounds like too much work, I'll be happy to make one for you, and mail it off to you, I don't care, I love it!





Thanks!

Kaleb





No comments:

Post a Comment