MENU

------------------------------------------------------
Well, it's been a while.  I've been out fighting dragons and raising sweet potatoes for sometime now, and let me tell you, it's a full time job.  And now that it's getting cold, and I can only grow a couple potatoes inside, I've got some free time and headspace.  So I've been able to lightly dabble in the other half of my brain.

Here are a couple drawings from my sketchbook.  Trying to dust off the cobwebs and find a solid train track.

First drawing in MONTHS!

This is an angry tree.  I like the stories my friends came up for 'her'.  She attracts little kids with her beautiful fragrant flowers, and then eats them!  Or maybe tell them riddles, the pretty flowers being the prize for facing one's fears.  I love the imagination.

I thought about writing a comic about squirrels, so here are some character sketches.  I don't know if I'm fully hot on the idea.. There are already some pretty good squirrel stories out there.  I do love them critters though!


Recent string of tats.

This is for an old friend of mine.
A winking gargoyle with a peace sign.
She didn't like the head, so we rounded it up!


This pen is very dear to me.

For my sis.  We might play with the colors a bit, but I like this version, so I thought I'd share.


Well, expect more because the flood gates are starting to leak.  It feels like such a relief to get some insane sanity back.

~Kaleb

No comments:

Post a Comment