MENU

------------------------------------------------------

Kickstarter rewards!!!!

Hello there!  Guess what? My Kickstarter program was ...  SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!!  Thanks to my friends, family, and one man I didn't know, I have successfully completed my goal!! Yay!!! What I wanted to do was to get enough money to print enough comics to hand out to a classroom full of kids, and well, guess what, it happened!!  I've been handing out the environmentally aware comics in America, and all across Canada!!  Thank you guys for helping me out with this!

And because of the success of the Kickstarter program, I am happily obligated to fulfill the KS rewards.  But those illustrations I drew for the rewards, I would like to share here!  Enjoy, and thanks again!   :)






Thanks again Kickstarter, friends and family!  And I hope my further ventures are just as successful!  

~Kaleb  ;)