MENU

------------------------------------------------------

Kawmic Kickstarter!

So, I've done it!  I set up a Kickstarter campaign.  Spent the whole weekend, making costumes, acting, filming, editing video, and typing things up.  And yesterday, after a couple revisions, the project went live! and not more than an hour later, I had my first backer!  It's so exciting!

I started the Kickstarter project because I want to print the comics and give them to kids.  I don't know if you know this, but printing full color, double sided, multiple page comics can get expensive, and quick!  So I started the campaign with the idea in mind to "Give one, Get one", as in if you donated, you would not only get a comic, but I would give one to some unsuspecting kid to have and to enjoy.  Sadly, Kickstarter has a policy against acts of charity in their guidelines.  So, I had to throw that out.  BUT!  If this campaign succeeds with enough extra, I am going to do that anyways!

Thanks for your support everyone who has donated so far, and everyone that will! ;)

Here's the link..